Friday, September 4, 2009

H o l i d a y !! No. 1 hit !!

here are the lyrics of No.1 hit in UK - Holiday by Dizzee Rascal...

In the first video ' he's talking about the song - nice...

In the second video - he is doing it live in V-Festival...

Holiday Lyrics :

Get your passport and your bikini
You need a holiday, come see me

I know you're tired of the same old scenery
And I could change all that so easily
Don't worry about a thing girl, take a chance
I'll take you to the South of France, like Cannes If anyone can I can
Or we can go shopping in Milan
I just hope you understand I hope you see it clear It really don't matter how far or near
Cus there's no distance that can stop my persistence
It's just a few days in the year
Plus I've got clout so let's ride out

We ain't gotta fly, we can just drive out

We can have a rave or we can hide out

I won't tell nobody let them find out
If you ain't doing nothing let's fly away Drive away, get away
We can go to the club or hide away

We can do what you want to, baby
If you ain't doing nothing let's fly away Drive away, take a holiday
We can go to the club or hide away

We can do what you want to, baby
Don't watch my passport photo,
I know I look a bit loco
And I know that my
Spanish is so-so
But let's try keep that on the low-low
Cus we're going Ibiza
I've got friends that really wanna meet ya
With champagne and a whole lot of love
It's all good darling in the Blue Marlin Ibiza And I'll never let your belly get empty
Even when your belly's full you're still sexy

We can ride speed boats, we can ride jet skis
I'll show you the time of your life if you let me
I just want to put a smile on your pretty face...


No comments: