Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sir Paul McCartney to perform in Israel !!!

43 years after the Israeli government prevented The Beatles from holding a concert in the Israel , the most famous (living) Beatle of them all, Sir Paul McCartney, will perform in Israel this summer.

The show became valid after
Israel’s current ambassador to England sent letters to McCartney, Ringo Starr and relatives of deceased Beatles George Harrison and John Lennon earlier this year, expressing regret for the incident.

Tickets will cost between 500 - 1400 Israeli Shekels. (70-200 BP)

Me and my wife will be there !!!

I am so excited !!!

The set list - song that he will play - Line up :

Jet
Drive My Car
Only Mama Knows
All My Loving
Flaming Pie
Got To Get You Into My Life
Let Me Roll It
C Moon
My Love
Let Em In
Fine Line
The Long And Winding Road
Dance Tonight
Blackbird
Calico Skies
Follow The Sun
Michelle
Mrs Vanderbilt
Eleanor Rigby
Something
A Day In A Life / Give Peace a Chance
Good Day Sunshine
Too Many People / Bathroom Window
Penny Lane
Band On The Run
Birthday
Back In The USSR
I Got A Feeling
Live And Let Die
Let It Be
Hey Jude
Lady Madonna
Get Back
I Saw Her Standing There

Yesterday
Sgt. Peppers




Watch him doing Lady Madonna in Holland :



Watch him doing Blackbird in Quebec Canada :

No comments: