Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Piano Man at the Shea stadium for the last time

Love this magnificent artist - The Piano man - Billy Joel.

I was at his last live show in the Shea Stadium ...

Itt was an amazing show!

I go to a lot of concerts and this was by far the best I have ever seen.

The sound was amazing and his voice was excellent.
I was blown away how good he sounded live.
What a great sing-a-long concert.

Piano man, Scenes from Italian restaurtant, Just the Way you are, Innocent Man, Zanzibar, You May be Right.

Only the Good Die Young, Captain Jack, Angry Young Man, Always a Woman, NY State of MInd, Lullabye(Goodnight my Angel), Goodnight Saigon, River of Dreams, We Didn't Start the Fire, Allentown, Downeastser Alexa, Movin' Out, My Life, Big Man on Mulberry Street .....It goes on and on!

Special Guests :

Tony Bennet sang duet for New York Stage of Mind.

Don Henley sang Boys of Summer.

John Mellencamp sang Pink Houses, and John Mayer came out and played guitar for This is the Time to Remember.

He also did five or so Beatles covers since they were the first ever to play at Shea.

My throat hurts for screaming and singing and I am sore from all the dancing.

AMAZING SHOW!!!

On the way out of the stadium you heard everyone talking about how amazing it was.

Watch Billy Joel & Paul McCartney: "Let It Be" at Shea Stadium :



Watch Billy Joel & Paul McCartney "I saw her standing there " :



Watch "Movin Out" live @ Shea Stadium:



Zanzibar - Billy Joel :

1 comment:

ChrisMooreMusic said...

I can't believe I've never been to see Billy Joel live, even when both he and Elton John came around a few years ago. I love Billy Joel songs and I love how he tends to stick to his own material and not play as many cover songs. One of these days...